The Public Sector Commission is undertaking a biography project, researching and recognising former Western Australian Public Service Commissioners, and Chairs of the Public Service Board.
The Commission is very keen to hear from any family members related to the following former Commissioners and Chairs of the Public Service Board. The dates included in brackets indicate the years of service as a Commissioner or Chair of the Public Service Board.
- Martin.E.Jull (1905-1917)
- George.W.Simpson (1917-1931)
- George.W.Simpson (1931-1945)
- Stan.A.Taylor (1945-1955)
- Herbert.B.Smith (1955-1957)
- Reginald Bond (1959-1964)
- Ralph Doig (1964-1971)
- George Cooper (1974-1979)
- Ken McKenna (1979-1986)
- Frank Campbell (1987 -1989), and
- Marwood Kingsmill (1989-1990).
If you have any information that might assist us with the project, please contact Francine Goss at the Public Sector Commission at email@example.com